Rains is a modern law firm for a new breed of companies.
Web3 companies face unique legal and regulatory issues from the outset. Rains is a group of crypto-native lawyers focused on helping the next set of transformative companies scale from formation through financings.
Rains is seeking junior associates to join the firm. The ideal candidate for the associate position will have relevant experience in the corporate group of a top-tier law firm. Experience representing startups is strongly preferred. Web3 experience is helpful, but not necessary.
Our practice focuses on the formation and financing of early-stage Web3 companies and DAOs, handling issues ranging from compliance with securities laws to IP. This is a unique opportunity to become a key, client-facing member of a new firm that will represent the next set of transformative tech companies.
- Advising startups in all stages of their operations, including drafting incorporation and other governing agreements and negotiating financings.
- Negotiating with investors; and counseling startups on securities law and other regulatory matters.
- Previous law firm experience.
- High level of academic achievement from law school.
- Strong preference for candidates who are already licensed to practice law in New York and in good standing.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.